Thursday, December 2, 2010

Real Housewives Dream Cross-Overs

The Real Housewives are taking over television, one cross-over at a time! I was so excited to see Atlanta Housewives on Ghost Hunters last night, even if they weren't there for very long and didn't see much. Next week, on The Fashion Show Ultimate Collection, the fashion houses will be designing clothes for the Real Housewives of New Jersey and the Real Housewives of Orange County. I'm all about it! I love when we see the Housewives outside of their natural show habitat (showbitat? Let's just let this one go). In the past we've seen the Real Housewives of Orange County (and their kids) on Shear Genius, and Kim Zolciak just made an appearance as a guest judge on Hair Battle Spectacular. Here are some shows I'd like to see some Real Housewives cross into.

George Lopez Regis Philbin Serena Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment